Carpet Cleaning Services
Regular cleaning and carpet care prolongs carpet life. And with water, smoke and fire situations, carpets can often be cleaned and deodorized, restoring them to pre-loss condition. ServiceMaster uses both truckmount and portable systems, giving us the flexibility to choose the best method of carpet cleaning for your individual situation.
Our expertly-trained carpet cleaners are well-versed in all carpeting brands, and know how best to remove dirt and deep-down soil, even in high traffic areas. We follow the recommended cleaning procedures of carpet manufacturers to provide thorough care and maintenance.
What you can expect our technicians to do:
- Inspect your carpet to ensure the best cleaning method and results.
- Pre-treat spots and stains as necessary.
- Pre-apply carpet cleaning solution to loosen soil in the carpet.
- Rinse and extract with clear water to ensure that the cleaning solution and soil are removed along with the rinse water, leaving a clean, residue-free carpet.
- Re-treat spots and stains when necessary.
- Rake carpet after cleaning to align fibers for even appearance.
- Apply carpet protector (when requested).
- Move and replace furniture in its original position. Our Technicians do not move large pieces of furniture such as china cabinets, entertainment centers, armoires, pianos, sofas, etc.
- Place blocks and/or foil under furniture legs to protect carpet during the drying process.